Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Dreamt My Ex Was in My Deep Freeze


I had a dream a few nights ago about Jim S, a guy that I went to high school with.  They had recently moved to my home town, but everyone knew that his dad had just gotten out of prison for theft of some kind, so everyone labeled him-he was an outcast and started to get in trouble himself. I was a smart girl, thinking about studies and sports, college, but I was always nice to him.  He was actually kinda cute, muscular body, pecs, abs…..I secretly liked the naughty ones, but never hung out with them….never mind about that.

So my short little dream was that I walked into my basement to the deep freeze, and there he was....  Jim S was laying in the deep freeze laying on his side, lid open, in boxer shorts; relaxed like he was on the beach.  You know dreams can be; it didn’t scare me, I just thought, wow, you seem  really relaxed for being in a freezer in boxer shorts. Then he says, “I’m kind of in a bad place…I need some help”.  And then it ended.

I woke up and thought about it, and realized it was really about my ex. He still has pecs and abs..zero percent body fat, and we dont' really talk anymore; so that’s creepy that I would be thinking about him, or Jim S, or any guy in boxer shorts, except the one I'm supposed to be thinking of. Anyway, I realized that he was on my mind because he just broke off an engagement and had asked me to help him with some financing for a new home.  I told him it would be best if he worked with someone else, closer to where he lives now.  I really meant, not with me. The End.



Man_in_underwear : Man in Underwear
"I'm kind of in a bad place right now...I need some help."



Loves! Merrilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love comments!